In this guide, we’ll explain how you can send your cryptocurrency from Uphold to Coinbase. We’ll break down the step-by-step process and answer some common questions about transferring cryptocurrency between exchanges.
How to transfer crypto from Uphold to Coinbase: Step-by-step
Let’s walk through how you can transfer your crypto from Uphold to Coinbase on desktop.
1. Log in to your Coinbase account.
2. Click the button labeled ‘Send & Receive’ on the top-right corner.
3. In this tab, you’ll be able to copy and paste the relevant blockchain address. Remember that each blockchain has its own separate address, so make sure to choose the right one for your situation.
4. Log in to your Uphold account.
5. In the Transact panel, select From.
6. Select any asset from your account with funds.
7. Click the To field, then select the relevant Crypto network. Then, paste the blockchain address you copied from Coinbase earlier.
8. Click the button ‘Preview withdrawal’.
9. Tap ‘Confirm’.
10. Enter your 6-digit code from your authenticator app to confirm the transaction.
Once the transaction has been confirmed by your blockchain network, your cryptocurrency will appear in your Coinbase account.
Can you transfer crypto from Uphold to Coinbase?
Uphold allows users to transfer cryptocurrency to external exchanges and wallets — such as
and Coinbase . MetaMask Are there fees to transfer crypto from Uphold to Coinbase?
According to Uphold, the fee for moving cryptocurrency off the platform is $2.99. In addition, you may be subject to additional
depending on the demand for network resources at that particular time. blockchain fees How long does it take to transfer crypto from Uphold to Coinbase?
Your cryptocurrency transfer needs to be confirmed by the blockchain before it can take place. Depending on what blockchain you are using and the total network traffic at the time of the transaction, the time may vary from a few minutes to a few hours.
What are the tax consequences of wallet-to-wallet transfers? from one wallet you own to another is not considered a taxable event. However, you should keep careful records of your wallet-to-wallet transactions so that you can easily calculate your capital gains tax in the case of a future disposal. Transferring your crypto
like CoinLedger can connect to your wallets and exchanges and help you generate a comprehensive crypto tax software in minutes. crypto tax report Frequently asked questions Why can’t I withdraw my cryptocurrency from Uphold?
If you’re having trouble withdrawing your cryptocurrency from Uphold, you should double check to make sure that you’ve selected the right blockchain and copied the correct blockchain address. Next, you should copy the code from your Authenticator app.
How can I get my money out of Uphold?
You can transfer your cryptocurrency out of Uphold using the ‘Transact’ tab.
Why is Uphold better than Coinbase?
While both exchanges have advantages and disadvantages, Uphold also offers the ability to buy and sell precious metals and carbon credits.
Can I transfer from Uphold to Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase sunsetted Coinbase Pro in 2022. It is no longer possible to transfer cryptocurrency into the platform.